Chief Administrative Officer
The Chief Administrative Officer provides executive leadership necessary to carry out the mission, goals, and policies established by the Mayor and Town Council.
The Chief Administrative Office is responsible for administration of all Town services and enforcement of all laws pursuant to the Town Charter, including:
- Implementing and administering the policy directives of Council.
- Operational and financial management of Town services;
- Keeping the Town Council informed as to the financial condition and future needs of the Town;
- Preparation of the Town Council meeting agendas; and
- Signing contracts on behalf of the Town;
- Preparation and recommendation of an annual operating budget and five (5) year capital improvements program