- Official Zoning Map
- Eatonville 19S01
- Land Development Code
- Town of Eatonville Community Redevelopment Agency
- Town of Eatonville Uniform Development Application
- Code Enforcement
Planning and Zoning Board Agenda
- Planning & Zoning Board Meeting Agenda 02.27.20
- Planning & Zoning Board Meeting Agenda 01.09.20
- Planning & Zoning Board Meeting Agenda 10.24.19
- Planning & Zoning Board Meeting Agenda 6.25.19
- Planning & Zoning Board Meeting Agenda 4.25.19
- Planning & Zoning Board Meeting Agenda 2.28.19
- Planning & Zoning Board Meeting Agenda 1.31.19
- Planning & Zoning Board Meeting Agenda 7.26.18
- Planning & Zoning Board Meeting Agenda 7.17.18
- Planning & Zoning Board Meeting Agenda 5.31.18
Historic Preservation Board Agenda
Code Enforcement Board Agenda
Board of Adjustment Agenda
The Planning, Zoning, and Building Department provides numerous services to the residents and businesses of the Town of Eatonville enabling them to preserve and enjoy the town’s extraordinary beauty, quality of life, and small-town character.
Planning and Zoning
Planning and zoning functions include working with the Planning and Zoning Board in implementing the town’s Comprehensive Plan and municipal Land Development Code, which guide the town’s natural and built environment. The Comprehensive Plan guides all future development in the Town, and is translated through the Town’s Land Development Code. All proposed development/redevelopment within is reviewed for conformance to the Comprehensive Plan and the Town’s Land Development Regulations.
Responsibilities of Planning
The Department reviews all proposed development within the Town for conformance to the Comprehensive Plan and the Town’s land development regulations (Zoning provisions). The plan is reviewed and amended periodically in accordance with F.S. Chapter 163. Planning functions include working with the Planning and Zoning Board in reviewing the Comprehensive Plan and implementing its provisions. The division also recommends and prepares amendments to the zoning code and changes to the zoning map.
Responsibilities of the Zoning
The Zoning Division oversees the implementation of all changes to private property requiring review, such as site plan and subdivision review, special exceptions and variances.
Proposed improvements to private property receive design review, by the Historic Preservation Board. The goal of this review is to promote, identify and preserve properties of special, notable, aesthetic or architectural character or historic interest or value which represent or reflect elements of the Town’s cultural, social, economic, political, and architectural history. The Historic Preservation Board also considers eligible properties for designation as landmark properties under this program.
James Benderson – Town Planner
Rhonda Anderson – Building Permit | Local Business Tax Coordinator