The Town Clerk's office is dedicated to providing an array of quality services to the public, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Charter and Code of Ordinances - Click here to access the Town of Eatonville, FL Online Code.
- Municipal Liens and Special Assessments
- Records Management
- Supervisor of the Town’s Elections
The office of the Town Clerk is committed to providing efficient services in a professional, responsive, and expeditious manner. The Town Clerk Office is responsible for important duties, such as the Town of Eatonville’s custodian of public records, where all official records of the Town of Eatonville, are routinely sent, received, and maintained. In addition, the clerk prepares and publishes legal advertisements as required by law.
The Town Clerk Office ensures the accurate preservation, and dissemination of information in compliance with Florida Statutes, and the Town of Eatonville code of ordinances. Ensuring compliance by all departments with records, retention, and destruction requirements in accordance with Florida law.
Additionally, the Town Clerk:
- Administers and records oaths-of-office
- Attests to and signs official contracts and documents
- Maintains custody of the municipal seal
- Maintains receipt of legal documents
- Receives applications of the various town boards within the Town of Eatonville
- Funeral Resolutions - To request a funeral resolution, call 407-623-8910 or send request to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Veronica King||Town Clerk||(407) 623-8910|