MARTIN LUTHER KING VENDOR APPLICATION
Application Deadline January 10, 2019
Vendor Applications will not be accepted on January 19, 2019 the day of the event. Credit card payments are accepted online with a 3% convenience fee, payments are to be in the applicant’s name or the company’s name. All credit card payments are non-refundable or non-disputable after Saturday, January 19, 2019 unless your application is cancelled, and you are subject to our refund policy. Payments received after Friday, January 4, 2019 must be made by cash, money order or cashier’s check. Faxed applications will not be considered; applications can be mailed or personally delivered with payment to the Town of Eatonville.
- Vending hours are from 8:00 a.m. until sunset on Saturday, January 19th, 2019. The vending area must be clear of all vendors by 9:00 p.m.
- Vendors may set up between 6:30 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. on January 19th, 2019. A map with your vending location will be available on Monday, January 14th, 2019. This information will be mailed, faxed, or emailed upon your request.
- Food vendors must indicate all food items being sold. Once approval has been obtained for your listed items, you cannot sell anything other than what has been approved (or you will be shut down and no fees to be refunded).
- Merchandise vendors must provide an itemized list of all items to be sold. Once approval has been obtained for your listed items, you cannot sell anything other than what has been approved (or you will be shut down and no fees to be refunded).
- An event official will inspect your sale items for final approval.
- The MLK Vendor Representative will assign vending spaces. No special request for vending spaces will be accepted.
- No alcohol or controlled substances will be allowed at this event. Law Enforcement officers will be present.
- Food vendors must have oil/grease containers. Gas cylinders must be secured.
- Book and music vendors must include a sampling catalog and/or list of items to be sold. All music must be kept at a level so as not to disturb other vendors. Failure to comply will result in termination of vending with no refund.
- Electricity will not be available. All vendors in need of electricity will have to provide safe, low noise generator.
- Vendors are responsible for reporting State and Federal Taxes.
- ANIMALS ARE PROHIBITED FROM THE VENDING AREA.
- Vendors must pass inspections by the Fire Department as an authorized vendor for this event.a). Vendors using cooking oil must have a (K) Fire Extinguishers with a current certified inspection tag.
b). Non-licensed food vendors will be required to obtain a temporary license from the Department of Business and Professional Regulation for $91.00 money order or cashier’s checks only. (Provide Copy of License)
c). An Orange County Representative will be on site Saturday, January 19th, 2019 to issue license and collect fees.
- Booths are sold on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS. Food Booths are limited.
- Tax Exempt or Non-Profit organizations must attach a copy of their exemption certificate.
- The Eatonville Fire Marshall or representative will inspect and issue a Seal of Approval to all approved vendors.
- This Seal must be displayed during the entire event.
- The Eatonville Fire Marshall or representative reserves the right to decline vending rights for failure of inspection.
- NO SUBLETTING OR LEASING OF VENDING SPACES.
- All collection of Sales Tax and Permits are the responsibility of the vendor.
- There will only be two (2) Reserved Parking Spaces per vendor.
The vending fee covers, vending space, trash container, and grease disposal, for the day of the event. (Event date: Saturday January 19, 2019).
If a written cancellation request is received on or before Wednesday, January 9th, 2019, a refund minus 25% may be issued. Any cancellations received on or after Thursday, January 10th, 2019, will not be eligible for a refund.
To avoid a late fee, send completed application along with full payment of fees; which shall not be postmarked any later than Thursday, January 10th, 2019.
Payment: Make check or money order payable to the Town of Eatonville/MLK 2019. Applications and payments can be mailed to:
Historic Town of Eatonville
Attn: 42nd Eatonville MLK Jr. Celebration
307 East Kennedy Boulevard
Eatonville, FL 32751
The Early Bird Fee expires at 5pm on Monday, December 31st, 2018 The Regular Vendor Fee applies to all applications received after December 31st, 2018.
Early Bird Fee Vendor Fee
Food Vendor $100.00 $125.00
Merchandise Vendor $ 50.00 $75.00
Mobile Concessions $50.00 $75.00
Non-Profit $50.00 $75.00
(Booth fee include: $25 non-refundable clean up fee and 6.5% sales taxes)
Tent Permit (add $50 if over a 10×10, not to exceed 10×15) Tents not provided. Late Fee, if received after 1/10/2019 (add $25)
All vendor applications must be reviewed prior to January 14th, 2019 by the Eatonville MLK Jr. Celebration Committee before approval as an authorized vendor at this event.
- If payment is made in less than three weeks before the event, only cash or money order will be accepted.
- Credit card payments are accepted online with an additional 3% convenience fee and must be paid using the applicant’s name or business only.
- All credit card payments are non-refundable or non-disputable after 1/19/19 unless you cancel your application and subject to our refund policy.
All applicants will be notified of approval once both signed agreement and payment is received